| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Montreal/ Dorval, Qc in November is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 93.4mm (3.7in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 8:58 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 9:27.
Check the distance to and compare the MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in MONTREAL/ DORVAL, Qc, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Montreal/ Dorval, Qc:
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) NW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 150.7 kms (93.7 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) W
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) WSW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 133.2 kms (82.8 miles) S
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) S
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 102.4 kms (63.6 miles) ENE
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) ENE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) E
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 78.4 kms (48.7 miles) SE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 96.6 kms (60.1 miles) SE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) SSE
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 179.6 kms (111.6 miles) SE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 173.5 kms (107.8 miles) SSE